In this episode, Mike and Jay discuss Pacific Rim while sitting around at the VCR Repair Shop.
Mr. Plinkett's house has been torn down for the construction of a new expressway. Having experienced the demolition firsthand, Mike tells Jay about new innovations in demolition methods.
Summary and ReviewEdit
“ Pacific Rim is the latest film from visionary fantasy and horror filmmaker, Guillermo del Toro. The story takes place in a futuristic world that's been ravaged by giant Godzilla monsters that travel to our world through a magical portal at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. To stop these violent creatures, humans decide to watch the movie Robot Jox and tons of anime to get a few ideas. What follows is lots of punching, destruction, horrible fake foreign accents, and unnecessary close-ups of Ron Perlman's face.— Jay Bauman ”
|Half in the Bag |
|On Cinema |
|Other reviews |
METACRITIC | ROTTENTOMATOES
|Pacific Rim|| || || N/A||64/100 |
- F*** movies!
- Pacific Rim. Dir. Guillermo del Toro. Warner Bros. Pictures, 2013. Film.
- ↑ Red Letter Media, LLC (July 18, 2013). "Half in the Bag: Pacific Rim". RedLetterMedia.com. Retrieved April 1, 2017.
- ↑ "Pacific Rim". Metacritic.com. CBS. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- ↑ "Pacific Rim (2013)". RottenTomatoes.com. Flixster. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- ↑ Red Letter Media (July 15, 2013). "redlettermedia: In the last few days, we shot ...". Twitter. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Works cited
- "'Grown Ups 2' and 'Pacific Rim'". Dir. Eric Notarnicola. Perf. Tim Heidecker, Gregg Turkington. On Cinema at the Cinema. July 10, 2013. Accessed August 16, 2016. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3fzhadeZgg>.